Entries are now open
Any kind of artwork is acceptable - let you imagination run wild.
We do want to know some details about your art so in the description please add:
• Your name
• Your artwork's title
• The medium used (Clay, Pastels, Cardboard etc),
• Entry is $10 per piece with a maximum of 5 (five) pieces.
NOTE: Maximum size for 2d work / handing canvas is 1 x 1.2m
Sell your art:
If you wish to sell your artwork, there is a 20% commission fee
(proceeds to 'Bass Coast Health'). Please specify the cost of your artwork.
Art Drop off and Pickup:
Art can be dropped at the 'Kernot Community Centre, 1060 Loch-Kernot Rd, Kernot.'
Sunday 23 October 2022, 10am - 12pm
Thursday 27 October, 10am - 2pm
Please contact us via email for any alternate arrangements,
Melbourne drop off available by negotiation.
Judging of the prize will take place on Friday 28 October 2022,
doors open at 7pm, with prizes awarded at 8pm.
Artwork pickup after show:
Unsold works must be collected by the artist, or an agent for the artist,
Sunday 30th October.and 3pm - 5pm
Conditions of Entry
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. All entries must be the original work of the artist and paint must be dry.
2. No entry previously shown at this art show will be accepted.
3. A non-refundable fee of $10 per entry will be charged and must accompany the entry form.
4. An artist may submit up to five entries. The committee reserves the right not to hang any painting at its discretion. However, all works will be considered for judging.
5. Any entry incorrectly wired or framed will not be hung. No cords permitted.
6. Exhibits must be clearly marked on the back with the artist’s name and telephone number, the title of the work and the price.
7. Whilst every possible care will be taken, the KernArt Committee accepts no responsibility for loss or damage from any cause whatsoever. Artists are advised to insure their own work.
8. All exhibits will be offered for sale at the price stated by the artist. In the event of a sale the KernArt Committee will retain 20% of the sale price. Sales are exempt from GST.
11. Paintings must not exceed one metre by 1.2 metre including frame – smaller paintings generally sell better.
12. Any section may be cancelled, without notice, at the discretion of the Committee if insufficient entries are received.
13. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
You can enter online by booking here:
Trybooking link below: